AHP’s financial strategy is directly based on the business strategies created by you and the AHP team. The financial strategies are specific to your business, your industry, and your enterprise and company goals. AHP will align the financial aspects of your treatment, product, or procedural portfolio with the revenue goals of your operation, all while taking into account your bottom-line goals.
Our significant experience in pricing strategy, sensitivity testing, volume goal setting, and alignment with volume aspirations has resulted in the growth of our partners’ revenue and income.
In addition, AHP’s capital partners may be used to encourage the growth of our partners’ operations. Eligibility is evaluated as part of the initial underwriting process, and capital will be accessed when the right circumstances are presented.
AHP has a strategic partnership with LCG Capital. LCG is a leader in providing a broad range of advisory services to its clients in connection with debt and equity placements, mergers and acquisitions, financial restructurings, and other strategic matters. LCG is engaged on hundreds of transactions annually in a variety of industries and maintains unsurpassed access to the capital markets.
- Operating Expenditure Definition and metrics
- Revenue and Price sensitivity testing
- Gross Medical Margin Definition and metrics
- Staffing Model and metrics
- EBITDA projection
- Model Operational integration with key strategic development areas
Financing and Capital Raise
- Review scope, budgets, schedule with financial requirements
- Prepare ‘Cash Flow’ summary
- Outline Lease Financials for lender
- Outline Lender Financials